Back to Key Information Menu
As part of our strong safegaurding procedures, all visitors and contractors are required to adhere to the following steps:
- Bring current photographic identification i.e employer issued ID card, passport or driving licence.
- Having signed in, all visitors must display their ID badge or visitors badge.
- All visitors should remain the the areas appropriate to the purpose of their visit.
- If visitors identify a concern in relation to the safety of a pupil they should inform a member of staff or the main reception immediately.
- In the event of a fire, evacuation should be made by the nearest safe exit. There are two marshalling points:
- To the right of the front gates
- On the rear playground
- If any visitor has any additional requirements i.e medical, access, dietry or hearing they should inform a member of the office staff upon arrival.